The entire world will be observing World Hypertension Day on May 17, 2020. This is done to spread awareness about hypertension or high blood pressure. The day was first initiated by The World Hypertension League which is an umbrella organisation for numerous hypertension societies and leagues. Every year, the organisation comes up with new themes related to hypertension and tries to make more and more people aware of the situation.
ALSO READ | Kalashtami 2020: History, Significance And Importance Of This Festival
World Hypertension Day wishes you can share with your loved ones:
1. Balance your blood pressure with healthy food and regular exercise. Wish you a very happy and healthy World Hypertension Day.
2. If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded. Spread love and spread care this World Hypertension Day.
ALSO READ | Vrishabha Sankranti 2020: History, Significance And How The Festival Is Celebrated
3. Hypertension is a quiet executioner. It is probably going to turn into a worldwide pandemic. It is treatable and preventable. Let’s take an oath to get checked and be healthy on this World Hypertension Day.
4. Make sure to keep a healthy heart with a goal that you will not be separated. Spread love and support to others on this special day. Wish you a very happy and healthy World Hypertension Day.
5. Be enthusiastic, be devoted, be tireless, be firm, be pissed, be glad, and stay healthy on this World Hypertension Day.
6. Being healthy is not just a goal, it is also a way of life. Do your part and spread awareness on this World Hypertension Day.
7. This World Hypertension Day, we should set aside somewhat more effort to think about the unforgiving truth of cardiovascular diseases in the world. We should make a guarantee to ourselves to improve our well-being and guarantee we get safeguarded. Wishing you a healthy World Hypertension Day.
ALSO READ | Coronavirus Pandemic Could Deal A Fatal Blow To Spain’s Bullfighting Festival
8. Think about the pattern of what you eat, drink, or exercise. Consider how you get medicines and how you take them. Consider what you can do to keep yourself and your family protected. Keep these in mind and wishing you all the best for this World Hypertension Day.
9. An optimist chooses to switch to a new and healthy diet. Become the optimist and cherish yourself. Wishing you a healthy World Hypertension Day.
10. Eventually, life is a game of numbers, make sure that you know yours. Get it checked and stay healthy on this World Hypertension Day.
11. On this occasion of World Hypertension make sure that you take the test and take control of your life. Wish you a very happy and healthy World Hypertension Day.
ALSO READ | International Day Of Families 2020: Theme, Significance And History