Please join us for the next HEARTS webinar “No Data—No Progress. HEARTS is a data-driven program” on Wednesday, 26 august, 2020, at 10:30 am (EDT)
The session will be available in English and Spanish, with simultaneous translation.
About the webinar
This session is an analysis by scenarios to facilitate the interpretation of the evaluation data of HEARTS July 2020 in the context of the World Hypertension Survey.
HEARTS coverage and control indicators are two very sensitive indicators of the program. While these indicators are not the only ones that may work for the evaluation of HEARTS, we all agree that they reflect two of the most important dimensions of the programs.
“We are going to improve hypertension control. We do not know the current control rate. We do not know how we are going to improve the control rate. We will not know when or if the control rate will be increased. We do not have a target control rate. A strategic and operational plan with monitoring and evaluation with a target and timeline is critical”. (Prof. Norm Campbell)
HEARTS implementing teams (national and local), partners, consultants. Open to the general public.
How to participate
- Introduction – Dr. Taskeen Khan. WHO medical officer
- System for Monitoring and Evaluation – Dr. Pedro Ordunez. PAHO. Regional Advisor
- Question and answers. Moderator: Dr. Gloria Giraldo
- 7:30 am.- Los Angeles
- 8:30 am. – Calgary, Edmonton, Guatemala City, San José, San Salvador, Tegucigalpa
- 9:30 am. – Bogotá, Kingston, Lima, Mexico City, Panama City, Quito, Santo Domingo
- 10:30 am.- Atlanta, Bridgetown, Castries, Georgetown, Havana, Port of Spain, Santiago, Toronto, Washington DC
- 11:30 am. – Brasilia, Buenos Aires, Montevideo, Paramaribo
- 3:30 pm.- Geneva
For other cities, check the time in the following link
— HEARTS in the Americas