ItHome Cardiac Arrest ‘Heart attack’ – Newcastle United fans worried by Allan Saint-Maximin statement

‘Heart attack’ – Newcastle United fans worried by Allan Saint-Maximin statement

Credits to the 👉🏾Source Link👉🏾 Olivia
'Heart attack' - Newcastle United fans worried by Allan Saint-Maximin statement

Newcastle United fans were given a fright after the club released a statement about Allan Saint-Maximin.

The Magpies confirmed that the winger did not break any rules when visiting a supermarket earlier this week.

Since Saint-Maximin ‘s return to the UK from a festive break to recover from Covid-19, reports of potential action from the Premier League have emerged after the player was pictured with a supporter in Sainsbury’s.

However, the club have insisted he has done nothing wrong and is following the correct protocols.


Video Loading

Video Unavailable

An NUFC statement read: “Following a request from the media, Newcastle United can confirm that Allan Saint-Maximin did not contravene any UK quarantine rules during a visit to a supermarket in Newcastle on Thursday evening.

“Allan will continue to adhere to all quarantine rules and Covid-19 guidelines and will follow return to training protocols.

“The club considers this matter closed and will not be issuing further comment.”



Steve Bruce and Mike Ashley

Recent fallout over the long-running takeover saga at Newcastle United hasn’t just been the talk of Tyneside – it was the talk of the footballing world.

Now, Steve Bruce must recollect his team and push forward without the change of ownership and new backing.

However, the twists and turns aren’t over, with current owner Mike Ashley ‘considering all options’ after the Premier League rejected the £300m takeover.

By signing up to our twice daily newsletter, you’ll get all the latest news on all things black-and-white – straight to your inbox.

We’ll also send out special newsletters with any breaking transfers news, to keep you right in the loop with everything Newcastle United.

How do you sign up?

It’s really easy and only takes a few seconds.

Just click on this link to our newsletter sign up form and select NUFC – all you have to do is enter your email address and you’re all done.

You won’t miss a single thing.

This should reassure the Newcastle faithful – particularly after many jumped to the wrong conclusion at first.

The Magpies published the update on their official website, simply headlined: “Club statement: Allan Saint-Maximin”.

Some fans were worried that the 23-year-old had put in a transfer request – or even left St James’ Park.

One said on Twitter: “Really need to consider how you phrase these things when the transfer window is open!”

Another tweeted: “A club statement about him shopping? my heart almost dropped.”

A third supporter posted: “Thought he’d been transfer listed or sold. Dont scare us like that!”

Meanwhile, a fourth said: “Think every fan had a heart attack then.”



Source Link

related posts

Leave a Comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We will assume you are ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

%d bloggers like this: